Private Money Lending 104 - Why Choose Geneva Lakes Funding?
Updated: Jan 7, 2019
We hope you've been enjoying our Introduction to Private Money Lending educational series, which has been focused on the basics of Private money lending, what it entails, how to apply for a loan, and where it gets its name. Now that you have a better understanding of the process, we'd like to take a few moments to share why we think we're the best lending option available.
1. When it comes to choosing the right professional, lender, or service provider, motivation is key. The best hands to be in are those that truly want to work for you, and we actively want to be part of your investment team. It doesn't always make sense to use hard money, but we want to be the only company you think of and use when it does.
2. We are hands on! We meet you at your project, get to know you each step of the way, and help you with any figures you need to determine your project's profitability. Not only is that how we choose to do business, but it's how we choose to live life. Our priority is you — the people behind the projects we help fund — because we know that in order for a project to thrive, the people involved make all the difference.
3. We have set pricing. This is huge, especially if you have previous experience with hard money lending. We charge a 3 point origination fee, an underwriting fee of $995 and 11-13% interest-only payments. Our pricing is transparent, so you know exactly what you are getting with us, and what to expect.
4. We are real estate professionals. We have years of lending, realtor, investor and mortgage servicing experience. When it comes to the complete package, we have a great team of anyone/everyone you need!
5. Real estate is our passion. But what's more, we have fun doing it! We can be a bit irreverent at times but always get the job done. So, not only are we here to support you, but you're likely to enjoy the process along the way.
We look forward to working with you to fund your next project. To learn more about how to obtain a private money loan for your future real estate endeavor, email us at email@example.com, or call (262) 222-6400 to schedule a consultation.
Thanks for reading - and please, leave your thoughts and questions below!